HIRE OUR SPACES
Our versatile and affordable spaces are available to hire. The Think Tank is suitable for artist residencies, research + development, exhibitions, conferences, team building, film screenings, workshops, interviews or meetings. The entire facility is at ground level and comprises two adjoining studios with step-free access. Originally purpose built for observational drawing each room offers expansive north-facing skylights allowing floor to ceiling natural light, ideal for year round activity. Each space contains original features including wooden floors, panelled walls and Victorian ironwork. Whether you’re an individual artist or booking for a corporate group our prices are flexible to suit your budget. Enjoy our 360 tour of the Think Tank and please contact us to discuss your requirements.
THINK TANK MIDDLE ROOM
A FLEXIBLE SPACE GREAT FOR EVENTS, DINNER, PRESENTATIONS, MEETINGS + CLASSES
The Middle Room is versatile and designed for group activity and large events. It is fully furnished with tables, chairs and benches. The room measures 9m x 6m. Capacity up to 60 people dependent on setting. A range of floor plan layouts can be found here.
- Mac-mini (installed with the necessary software and MS Office)
- 50” HDTV plasma screen (+ slave monitor for presenter viewing)
- 7.1 surround sound
- Webcam for live video conferencing.
- Blu ray (player/ recorder)
- Speakers can also ‘plug and play’ from their own laptops (Mac & PC)
- Blackout blinds on windows and skylights
- Ambient lighting
- *NEW* Chrome Cast
THINK TANK WHITE ROOM
A ROOM DESIGNED AS A SPACE TO THINK, EXPLORE IDEAS + CREATE IN
The White Room suits a variety of events and can accommodate multiple room set-ups. There are two doors that lead to this room, one from the Think Tank Room and the other from a corridor which has ramped access to a car park. The room measures 9m x 6m. Capacity up to 60 people, dependent on setting. A range of floor plan layouts can be found here.
- Whiteboard wall surface that can be written on
- Blackout blinds
- Large comfortable floor cushions
- Ambient lighting
- Upright piano, professionally tuned
- Additional furniture available by arrangement
FACILITIES + ACCESSIBILITY
- Complimentary wifi throughout
- Audio-visual equipment - more information can be found in the info pack
- Full Alcohol License
- Printing and photocopying available
- We can provide refreshments by prior arrangement
- We have contacts with lots of great local caterers & suppliers
- We can provide event staff
- Step free access available throughout
- Accessible private car park, directly into the building
- Disabled toilet facilities are available onsite
HOW TO BOOK
To download an info pack about hiring the Think Tank click here
Please complete an enquiry form and send it back to us at email@example.com. Once received we will be in touch to discuss your specific needs and give you a tailored quote* or please call the Think Tank on 01473 216545 and ask for Jodie, who will be able to assist you.
We look forward to seeing you.
*If you become a Think Tank member you will receive 20% off all room hire fees. For more information and to purchase a membership click here.